NHL Schedule 2013: New York Rangers Schedule Released

The long wait is finally over. The NHL and NHLPA have signed off on the Memorandum of Understanding, which officially ends the lockout after 119 days. The New York Rangers schedule for the 2013 season has also been released, we'll go through it here.

The lockout has officially been put to a close after 119 days, which started out on September 15th, 2012. The National Hockey League and NHL Players' Association have signed off on the Memorandum of Understanding around 10:00 PM, which was the lone legal document needed to be signed before we returned to business as usual. With that out of the way, NHL hockey is officially back., and on top of that we get the master schedule for the 2013 season, which can be found below.

Transactions such as trades, free agent signings, extensions, and waiver claims can officially begin two hours after the signing of the MOU. In this case, expect the NHL to open it's doors around 12:15 AM, where teams will be allowed to announce any extensions or trades. It's going to be a long night, that's for sure!

Training camp will also begin league wide starting tomorrow morning. The New York Rangers are expected to have their individual physicals tomorrow morning, followed by the ever dreaded bag skate later on in the afternoon. We'll have updates throughout the day tomorrow from camp.

For now? Dissect the living hell out of this schedule!

Nyrsced_medium